iMIS Cloud can support many different types of events. We’ve setup some example events that will take you through the common types, their setup and usage by customers and staff for registration.
This session is instructor-led and is demonstration-based only. It will use the most current version of iMIS Cloud which offers enhanced event management features that are entirely web based.
How you will benefit
See iMIS in action using the following examples:
- Case 1: The FYI
- Events are displayed, but no registration is required.
- Case 2: The RSVP
- Free for everyone to attend but you need to know who is coming.
- Case 3: Simple Paid Event
- Simple event with pricing.
- Case 4: The Member Benefit
- Members receive free or discounted pricing including quantity limits.
- Case 5: Member Only Event
- Events that are only available to members.
- Case 6: Tables
- Managing galas, dinners and other table-based events.
- Case 7: Golf
- Setting up foursomes, twosomes, individual golfers and add-ons.
- Case 8: Sponsorship
- Extended the golf event to include sponsorship. Can also be a stand-alone sponsorship event.
- Case 9: Multi-day Events
- The big conference includes various ticketing options, tracks, categories and conflict codes.