This in-depth three-day class covers the core modules of iMIS and is an excellent introduction to iMIS, focusing on hands-on practice and demonstrations. The class also includes a workshop focusing on setup and functionality of the Fund Raising module.
Designed for iMIS newcomers, or experienced users seeking to fill gaps in their knowledge of iMIS, it is also appropriate for managers and administrator's looking for a general all-round understanding of iMIS and its capabilities.
At the end of this class, attendees will have learned and practiced:
- Entry and management of customer data and communications
- Set up, management and administration of events and processing of registrations
- Set up, management and administration of AR Cash
- Entry and management of fundraising data
- Set up, management and administration of a fundraiser and processing of gifts and pledges
- Processing/receiving on-line donations