Intelligent Query Architect (IQA) is a tool provided with iMIS that offers simple access to iMIS data for reporting, mailings, or letter and email merges and provides the ability to create sophisticated queries against the iMIS database even if you have limited experience with SQL. This on-line workshop covers the basics of creating, editing and running a query. You will learn how to perform simple joins, apply filters and work in both basic and advanced mode.
This workshop will provide you with the foundation to build and maintain your own queries in iMIS.
This instructor led online workshop is delivered as demonstration style only.
How you will benefit
By the end of this class you will be able to:
- Understand Intelligent Query Architect concepts and terminology
- Copy and edit existing iMIS queries
- Build a basic query with filters and prompts
- Change display properties and order of rows in query results
- Export query data and run reports
- IQA best practice recommendations