This in-depth three-day class covers the key fundamentals for developers looking to extend iMIS. The class goes through all the elements needed to create upgradable and scalable extensions to iMIS. The goal of CIED is to prepare you to work within our product teams. This class does not cover each feature of the SDK.
The class is designed for experienced iMIS users and .NET developers seeking to understand the proper methods to extend iMIS. We will dig deep into best practices for development, testing and tuning your iMIS extensions.
To verify that you have understood these best practices and standards, this class has a certification exam. Passing this exam will give you on-going access to a Certified iMIS Extension Developer standards portal.
Attendees will have learned, practiced, and be certified on:
- Developing to ASI production standards
- Creating static and dynamic data driven portals using iMIS RiSE
- Inheriting iMIS RiSE look, feel, and usability
- Extending iMIS functionality
- Testing and debugging iMIS extensions