This class will build upon the skills learned in the Intro to SSRS with iMIS class. In this online workshop, you will get more hands-on experience in the integration of iMIS and SSRS. We will cover basic report layouts including letters, charts, and tables and how to display these reports within an iMIS website.
This instructor led online workshop combines lecture, hand-outs and labs, with time for lab completion and discussion.
By the end of the class, you will be able to:
- Use an IQA query as a datasource for a report
- Open this data source within SSRS
- Layout the report in a few different ways including grouping and summary functions
- Return the report to iMIS
- Create a standalone SSRS report and display it within iMIS
For more information, please feel free to review our detailed class page (including a downloadable brochure), or to learn more about our AYD classes in general, please check out our FAQ sheet.
Note: The times listed for this class are based on North American Eastern Standard Time. Details for accessing this At Your Desk class will be emailed to you approximately 24 hours before the start of the class.