ASI Achieves 25% Growth in New Clients and 96+% Retention Rate
Advanced Solutions International (ASI), the largest founder-owned global provider of software for member and donor-based not-for-profits, realized a 25% increase in the number of new clients in 2015, significant adoption of its game-changing iMIS 20 Engagement Management System (EMS), and tremendous buzz about its program that lets potential clients preview iMIS in a real-world environment before they invest. The company also attained a retention rate of more than 96% and was again recognized in 2015 for its top-rated performance and client satisfaction with implementations.
Alexandria, VA (May 4, 2016) — Advanced Solutions International (ASI), the largest, founder-owned global provider of software for member and donor-based not-for-profits, today announced it achieved a 25% increase in the number of new clients over the previous year. New clients were added in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Switzerland, Singapore, India, Australia, and New Zealand. ASI now has clients in 26 countries.
In addition, ASI's client retention rose to greater than 96% and more than 1,000 clients have now adopted the iMIS 20 Engagement Management System (EMS)™ that fuses database management and web publishing in a single cloud-based system to eliminate data silos, improve reporting, and enable continuous performance improvement.
In the past year, ASI also continued to expand its innovative client buying process, which offers a no-risk method for larger organizations to test drive iMIS before they buy. More than 25 clients have already taken advantage of this program.
Additional Highlights Include:
- iMIS 20 was top-rated in Member Self-Service Options, e-Commerce Flexibility, Built-in Web CMS Capability, Executive Dashboards, Social Media Capabilities, and Mobile Delivery according to an association management software study by Lehman Associates and ASI again led the competition in performance and client satisfaction with implementations
- ASI authored and released new books titled "The Association Exec's Guide to Improving Organizational Performance" and "The Not-for-Profit Exec's Guide to Improving Organizational Performance."
- ASI released the results of its first annual global surveys on Membership Performance and Fundraising Performance with nearly 1200 responses.
- ASI held more than 20 events worldwide designed specifically for C-Level executives and related to improving membership and fundraising performance.
- ASI held its 17th annual iNNOVATIONS partner conference attended by a record 200+ people.
- NiUG, the iMIS User Group, held its 10th annual Discovery user conference attended by a record 375+ people and held regional conferences in Austin, Toronto, London, and Melbourne.
- ASI released the iMIS 20 Q4 2015 release in October with 75+ new features including a responsive staff administrative interface, new dashboards, and a browser-based SDK/API.
Advanced Solutions International (ASI) is a recognized global industry thought leader that focuses on helping associations and not-for-profits increase operational and financial performance through the use of best practices, proven solutions, and ongoing client advisement. Since 1991, ASI has served nearly 4,000 clients and millions of users worldwide, both directly and indirectly through a network of over 100 partners, and currently maintains corporate offices in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. ASI is the provider of iMIS 20, an Engagement Management System (EMS)™ that helps organizations to better engage members, donors, and other constituents anytime, anywhere, on any device.