ASI Achieves 60% Growth in New Clients
Advanced Solutions International (ASI), the largest, founder-owned global provider of software for member and donor-based not-for-profits, realized a 60% increase in the number of new clients, significant adoption of its game-changing iMIS 20 Engagement Management System (EMS), and tremendous buzz about a new program that lets potential clients preview iMIS in a real-world environment before they invest.
Alexandria, VA (April 9, 2015) - Advanced Solutions International (ASI), the largest, founder-owned global provider of software for member and donor-based not-for-profits, today announced it achieved a 60% increase in the number of new clients over the previous year. More than 300 clients have now adopted the game-changing iMIS 20 Engagement Management System (EMS)™.
ASI also introduced the innovative Success Partnership Program (SPP) that offers a no-risk method for organizations to preview iMIS in a real-world environment, using their own data and processes. This helps them to determine exactly what they require from a system before investing and provides them a roadmap for continuous performance improvement.
"2014 was an exciting year for ASI and the response to the iMIS 20 Engagement Management System has been amazing," said Bob Alves, ASI's Chairman and CEO. "We believe our success will continue as more and more clients preview iMIS in a real-world environment. This is a great benefit to clients as they no longer have to risk investing in a system before they’re sure it will work for them."
Other Highlights Include:
- ASI acquired fundraising software provider UNXvision and their Cause2Give online fundraising platform in April.
- ASI again led in performance and client satisfaction with implementations according to an association management software study by Lehman Associates released in May.
- ASI held more than 20 events worldwide, designed specifically for C-Level executives, on engagement measurement and continuous performance improvement.
- ASI recognized 75 partners and clients as having achieved Certified iMIS Professionals (CiP) status.
- ASI added nine new companies to its global partner channel and held its 16th annual iNNOVATIONS partner conference attended by a record 110 partners in May.
- ASI released iMIS 20.1 in January and in February announced it had been been validated as compliant for new deployments with the Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) version 2.0 by the PCI Security Standards Council.
Advanced Solutions International (ASI) is a recognized global industry thought leader that focuses on helping associations and not-for-profits increase operational and financial performance through the use of best practices, proven solutions, and ongoing client advisement. Since 1991, ASI has served nearly 4,000 clients and millions of users worldwide, both directly and indirectly through a network of over 100 partners, and currently maintains corporate offices in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. ASI is the provider of iMIS 20, an Engagement Management System (EMS)™ that helps organizations to better engage members, donors, and other constituents anytime, anywhere, on any device.