Online Briefing: What's New With iMIS for DC Area iMIS Users
Online - EDT | October 28, 2020 12:00 pm — 2:00 pm
*This briefing is exclusively for iMIS clients in DC Metro area.
Join us at our online briefing, via Microsoft Teams, to see the newest features and enhancements available in the latest iMIS Cloud release. You'll learn tips and best practices to help with planning your upgrade, along with steps you can take now to assess your iMIS Cloud readiness. And, we'll introduce iMIS modules including iMIS Pay Central, Form Builder, Mobile App, and Report Writer. We're offering our online briefing at the DC metro-level to help foster "local" networking amongst iMIS users.
At this online briefing, you'll learn:
- What's new in the latest iMIS Cloud release
- Tips to start planningyour upgrade
- Steps you can take now to assess your iMIS Cloud readiness
- And, you’ll meet the newest modules:
- iMIS Pay Central - Simplify payment processing and save money with our new integrated payments solution
- iMIS Form Builder - Easily design and deploy beautiful and functional online forms
- iMIS Mobile - Engage members, supporters, and other constituents with a year-round mobile app
- iMIS Report Writer - Easily create powerful dashboards and reports with industry-leading technology
Download the official ASI Connect mobile app now! With it, you can engage directly with ASI, connect with other attendees, participate in Forums, plus take our post-seminar survey right from the app.
To get maximum benefit from this online briefing, we strongly encourage you to turn on your webcam to engage with your iMIS peers and host. Once registered, we will send you a secure Microsoft Teams link with information on how to join the online briefing.
*In-person seminar times are local to the venue. Online seminar time zones are specified in the event listing.
Online - EDT