2019 iMIS Discovery Day
Westminster, London, | October 23, 2019 9:00 am — 5:00 pm
Join ASI, NiUG International, and the European iMIS community for our invitation-only, annual client seminar. At this event, you'll hear about the latest iMIS product updates, learn how to use our products in a more effective way, provide direct feedback, and most importantly network with your colleagues from the association and non-profit sectors.
Registration is complimentary for iMIS clients and £100 GBP for non-clients. Sponsorships (including 1 delegate registration & tabletop exhibit) are also available for £500 GBP.
If you are interested in sponsoring, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda is subject to change.
Keep the Agenda In Your Pocket & Stay Connected at the Event
Download the ASI Connect App
- 8:00am - Registration
- 9:00am - Welcome and iMIS Product Update
- 10:00am - Break
- 10:15am - Educational Sessions
- Assessing Your Cloud Readines
- Link It! Shake It! Tweak It! Getting What You Need With IQA!
- 11:15am - Break
- 11:30am - Educational Sessions
- iMIS Forms Builder
- Digital and Cloud Transformation
- 12:30pm - Great Things Awards Lunch
- 1:30pm - Educational Sessions
- iMIS Desktop to Staff Site Feature Migration
- Member Retention: Keeping Members and Subscribers for the Long Run
- 2:30pm - Break
- 2:45pm - Educational Sessions
- Creating Modern Websites in RiSE
- Session TBD
- 3:45pm - Break
- 4:00pm - Educational Sessions
- Effective, Efficient Education for Members: Global Success Stories
- Session TBD
- 5:00pm - Closing Reception sponsored by the NiUG Europe Chapter
*All times are local
St. Ermin's Hotel
2 Caxton St.
Westminster, London, SW1H 0QW