2021 Membership Performance Benchmark Report — COVID Edition
Learn how the association community managed through the Coronavirus
Conducted in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, this 6th annual survey explores membership engagement, retention, and acquisition trends and how membership organizations worldwide were affected by the pandemic. It looks at the challenges the global association community faced, how it’s adapted, and its outlook for the future. The report addresses key issues and answers many important questions, such as:
- Were associations prepared for staff to work from home?
- Did they see a decline in retention or net revenue?
- Were members more engaged — or less?
- How soon will they resume in-person events?
- Will some staff permanently work from home now?
Complete the form to receive your complimentary copy.