The Certified iMIS Solutions Expert (CiSE) program was developed as an advanced certification for current Certified iMIS Professionals who are seeking to distinguish themselves as highly skilled and knowledgeable in enabling clients to achieve continuous performance improvement. This certification demonstrates that the CISE implements iMIS to achieve continuous performance improvement following ASI Success Partnership Program (SPP) standards, provides on-going consulting work to ASI best practices, and remains current with changes to both the iMIS product line and processes over time. This goes beyond the day-to-day professional work of a Certified iMIS Professional and is for highly-skilled thought leaders within the framework of the Success Partnership Program.
Who should apply?
Experienced Certified iMIS Professionals who are looking to achieve formal recognition through ASI’s assessment that you are skilled and knowledgeable in enabling clients to achieve continuous performance improvement through the Success Partnership Program.
Why should I get certified?
You benefit. Certification as a CiSE is a higher level distinction that proves your significant product and methodology knowledge that is geared toward continuous performance improvement.
Your company benefits. ASI Partners who are looking to become certified as a partner in our Success Partnership Program will need CiSE like yoursef to achieve and maintain their partner-level certification.
What are the prerequisites?
- You must to be a current Certified iMIS Professional in good standing.
- You will submit an explanation of your experience to ASI to enable assessment that it was aligned to ASI best practice standards for using the product as designed.
- You will also need to attend the SPP: Implementing to Enable Continual Performance Improvement class.
- You will be required to pass the CiSE test at the level of an 85% or higher.
- Work product delivery
- One of the three possible options is required. This includes providing the completed required deliverable for the selected option.
- The SPP Review Committee will also survey that client involved with the work product and gain their feedback.
- Submit the results of one SPP Initiation that was conducted with a prospective client.
- Submit the results of one Client Business Requirements Review that was conducted with a client.
- Submit the results of one iMIS Performance Improvement Roadmap that was conducted with a client.
What is the Certification Process?
- Enroll in the Certified iMIS Solutions Expert program below, which will start you on your process
- Complete the online application form
- Attend the SPP: Implementing to Enable Continuous Performance Improvement class
- Pass the CiSE test
- This covers all three phases of the Success Partnership Program (SPP Initiation, SPP Implementation, and Continuous Performance Improvement)
- Submit the required deliverable for one of the work products
- SPP Initiation
- Client Business Requirements Review
- iMIS Performance Improvement Roadmap
- Once all the elements are submitted, your application will go to the CiSE Review Committee
- You will be informed about your acceptance, rejection or deferral into the CiSE program by the CiSE Review Committee
You do not need to do these in the order above, but you cannot be certified until all 4 steps are completed and once commenced you complete the process within 6 months.
For how long is the certification valid?
CiSEs maintain their certification for 1 year from the day you become certified. At the end of the year, you will need to remain a current CiP in good standing having completed all the annual renewal requirements for that certification, and submit 1 additional work product (either a SPP Initiation, Client Business Requirements Review or iMIS Performance Improvement Roadmap).