Welcome to Association Online! In this one hour introductory session, learn how Association Online can help you manage your everyday online user activities.
The Association Online Overview gives you beginner information to help you get started and comfortable with using the system. This session is instructor led and is demonstration style only
Following this session you will be able to:
- Understand the Association Online administration interface
- Review the global site settings
- Set up access groups and apply relevant security
- Follow the standard menu items and what is included in each main section
- Create a new staff user and provide access
- View the ASI Client Support Portal and further resources
This class is ideally suited for new users to Association Online, existing staff wanting a refresher or those wishing to learn more on our best practice recommendations.
Note: All attendees get a copy of the recorded training session post training for future reference.