The Certified iMIS Professional program was developed as an objective means of distinguishing yourself as highly skilled and knowledgeable in the installation, implementation, configuration, management and administration of iMIS. You know and follow ASIs best practices and standards for working with iMIS and for engaging with clients using iMIS.
Once you have earned the Certified iMIS Professional designation, you will need to keep it up to date biennially by going through the annual CiP renewal process.
Maintaining Your Certified iMIS Professional Status
Certified iMIS Professionals maintain their certification for 2 years from the date of certification, or their most recent renewal. The recertification program supports the on-going professional development of individuals who have attained the CiP designation. To recertify for your CiP, you must:
- Enroll in the CiP Maintenance program at http://www.advsol.com/CiPRenewal, which will start you on your process
- Complete an annual recertification application
- Provide two new client references
- Complete 20 Professional Development Units (6 units of which must be earned through ASI Training classes)
- Certified iMIS Professional Virtual Bootcamp (new in 2020) - this is a requirement for renewal in 2020 and will satisfy ALL credits required
- iNNOVATIONS conference
- Discovery conference
- NiUG conferences
- And other ASI sponsored education events
- See the chart below for full details
- Passing the Certified iMIS Professional Virtual Bootcamp test for 2020
- Once all the elements are submitted, your renewal application will go to the CiP Review Committee
- You will be informed about your continued acceptance in, rejection from or deferral with the CiP program by the CiP Review Committee
You do not need to do these in the order above, but you cannot be renewed until all 3 elements are completed. This needs to be done within 2 years of your earning the CiP certification or of your most recent renewal.