iMIS Engagement Scoring formulas allow you to easily determine who is engaging with your organization, how they are engaging, and at what level. Engagement score formulas are often calculated to statistically display engagement trends among members of your organization. Displaying these trends can benefit your organization and provide increases to the following areas:
This instructor-led online workshop combines lecture and labs, with time for lab completion and discussion.
- Donation levels
- Membership growth, renewals and upgrades
- Participation on social media
- Website traffic
- Volunteerism within your organization
- Event attendance
- Overall member and donor interaction with your organization
How you will benefit
You will be able to:
- Plan which components you want to score
- Determine the score for each component
- Define score categories
- Calculate, analyse and recalculate scores as needed
- Create a dashboard to display the scores
For more information, please feel free to review our detailed class page (including a downloadable brochure), or to learn more about our AYD classes in general, please check out our FAQ sheet.
Note: The times listed for this class are based on North American Eastern Standard Time. Details for accessing this At Your Desk class will be emailed to you approximately 24 hours before the start of the class.
Reminder: This session will be recorded, and the recording will be made available to all attendees. By registering for and attending the session, you give permission to ASI to record, reproduce and distribute the audio/video recordings from this training session. This session should be considered a public forum.