iMIS for Clubs: Creating Club Programs
This online session is designed for Club Administrators to help them understand how to set up a Club Program, recurring sessions, publishing programs to the parent portal and taking program attendance.
How you will benefit
Following this course you will understand more of the following key areas:
- Setting up a Club Program
- Creating recurring sessions and managing those sessions
- Publishing programs to the parent portal for parents to register their children
- Enrolling members for club programs in the staff site
- Taking program attendance
This course is designed for Club Administrators.
Watch the recorded video online at your own pace.
iMIS EMS Professional (20-100/200)
Online - ASI Learning Hub
iMIS for Clubs: Managing Club Programs