iMIS for Clubs: Orientation
New to iMIS?
This online session will give you the introduction that you need to understand the basic purpose of using iMIS to manage your Club members and programs as well as help orient you to the Staff and Member websites.
Whether you are a new iMIS client just starting your implementation or a new staff member with an iMIS client, this iMIS for Clubs: Orientation session will jump start your iMIS learning.
Included in this course:
- iMIS Staff Site vs Club Staff Site
- Navigating the iMIS Staff sites
- Using the iMIS Club Staff Site
- Viewing Club Member Profiles
- Creating Club member or household profiles
- Managing Club programs and sessions
- Checking-In Club members
- Member or Parent Portal on Club Website
- Club Reporting tools
Watch the recorded session online at your own pace. Your iMIS training does not end with the iMIS Orientation series. We have a number of in-depth training classes that cover all aspects of iMIS for Clubs in more detail.
So keep your journey of iMIS knowledge going by enrolling in or registering for some of our other courses as well!
iMIS EMS Professional (20-100/200)
Online - ASI Learning Hub