iMIS 100/200: Security
The iMIS 100/200: Security course is an introductory course to various security features and applications in iMIS.
How you will benefit
Following this course you will have knowledge of basic security and user management in iMIS:
- User Classes
- Applying Security Credentials
- Staff Users
- Administrator Responsibilities
- Creating dynamic groups in IQA
- Assigning permissions across various objects
- Contact security settings
Who should attend?
This class is ideally suited for system administrators.