iMIS 100/200: Creating Queries with IQA
The iMIS 100/200: Creating Queries with IQA course will provide you with the foundation and knowledge to be able to start building and maintaining your own queries in iMIS.
How you will benefit
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand Intelligent Query Architect concepts and terminology
- Copy and edit existing iMIS queries
- Build a basic query with filters and prompts
- Change display properties and order of rows in query results
- Export query data and run reports
- IQA best practice recommendations
Who should attend?
This class is ideally suited for system administrators and those working with data management and reporting.