Process Automation in iMIS assists organizations to enhance engagement with members, donors and customers, as well as increase business efficiencies.
The Essentials of iMIS Process Automation course will introduce you on how to begin automating repetitive and routine tasks in iMIS.
Following this course you will be able to
- Understand process automation terminology
- Use existing iMIS alerts
- Create new Alerts
- Display alerts on any RiSE web page
- Working with existing scheduled tasks
- Creating scheduled tasks such as communication notifications, sending weekly reports, creating content workflow
- Understanding IQA as data sources for process automation
This class is ideally suited for system administrators and system managers
The iMIS Learning Subscription gives you access to all our training offerings in a blended learning environment, including: