iMIS RiSE is a powerful contact management system built within the iMIS staff site. Using RiSE you can create multiple websites, each with a different look and feel, or all coordinated to match your branding. Your websites can all be responsive which means they will look great any time, any device, from anywhere.
This workshop will teach you the basics of master pages and themes and how they are used to design your website. You will explore the different built in themes and options for custom layouts that you can use on any of your web pages.
How you will benefit
Following this course you will have the fundamental knowledge of how RiSE Website design works:
- Choose built-in themes for your website
- Work with content areas on your master pages
- Update and manage banner images
- Image optimization and best practice recommendations
- Create your own page layouts
- Understand CSS files and their role in RiSE
- Work with Themes and Master page templates
Who should attend?
This class is ideally suited for website content managers and administrators.
- iMIS Cloud Enterprise (20-300)
- iMIS Cloud Professional (20-100/200)
- iMIS 2017 (20.2)
*Whilst this course may be relevant for iMIS Cloud Professional and iMIS 2017 users, it is delivered in iMIS Cloud Enterprise, so please note there may be some slight user interface differences between versions of iMIS.