iMIS Dashboards are a highly visible way for managing your organization's continuous performance improvement programs. Dashboards assist your organization in providing quick and easy access to information with regards to key metrics. Providing dashboards on your sites keep your staff and members well-informed and moving forward on performance improvement.
This workshop will provide you with the foundation to build and maintain your own iMIS Dashboards.
How you will benefit
You will be able to:
- Understand Dashboard Components
- Copy and Edit existing dashboards
- Turn your data into graphs and charts
- Update queries for dashboard content
- Place alerts on dashboards
- Create new dashboards
Who should attend?
This class is ideally suited for system or data administrators.
- iMIS Cloud Enterprise (20-300)
- iMIS Cloud Professional (20-100/200)
- iMIS 2017 (20.2)
*Whilst this course may be relevant for iMIS Cloud Professional and iMIS 2017 users, it is delivered in iMIS Cloud Enterprise, so please note there may be some slight user interface differences between versions of iMIS.