In this advanced technical course, see examples, setup and configuration to explore how options in Business Object Designer (BOD) and Intelligent Query Architect (IQA) will allow you to take your data analysis and configuration to the next level.
For those coming from a SQL environment, this course will help you replace SQL tools like views and functions. Learn how new features are improving IQA and truly making it our go-to tool in iMIS.
We will cover a number of practical examples using Expression Builder within Business Objects that you can apply to your own iMIS Cloud system.
Learn some core ways you can leverage iMIS data to provide meaningful KPIs for your organization.
How you will benefit
Following this course you will gain further knowledge of some advanced tools in iMIS Cloud:
- Working with Business Objects and Tables
- Using Expression Builder to create custom properties
- Create calculations and statistics from existing properties
- Identify and group types of customers using calculations, expressions and IQA's to display the data in a chart format
- Use Business Object filter expressions, table joins and functions for special pricing
Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited for system administrators, technical users and those working with data and reporting tools in iMIS
- iMIS Cloud Enterprise (20-300)